Music Notation and Composition Software – MagicScore Classic 7
NEW MagicScore Classic 7 – the music notation and composing software
|12.72 MB|| $49.95 |
Without a doubt, MagicScore Classic is an excellent music notation and composition software. MagicScore Classic provides all tools for music composing with scores implementing common musical grammar. It offers terrific capabilities for the entering and editing of musical information, as well as allowing the importing and exporting of scores in MusicXML, MIDI and karaoke format. MagicScore’s specialized tools, such as the Virtual Piano, Notes Performance Editor and the Navigator, let you easily and efficiently record and work with either single pieces or large musical compositions.
Basic features of the “Classic” version are as follows:
- Automatically spell-check all information entered;
- Includes extensive editing capabilities (copy, paste, delete, transpose either single notes or entire selected blocks);
- Enter notes using the Virtual Piano;
- Score entry using the Chord Builder;
- Bind comments, links, and other appearance elements to all score elements;
- Adjust the volume, balance, and effects for each track (of an instrument’s score);
- Read from and write to MIDI files;
- Playback note entry by single instrument or by entire orchestra;
- Print or Preview scores;
- Includes Drag & Drop support;
- Cancel the current operation;
- Score recording directly from a MIDI device.
What’s new in MagicScore Classic 7?!
- New MagicScore Music Engine V.
- Sound fonts sf2 usage is implemented .
- High quality fast Score to Audio converter (mp3 32-320) added.
- Save to picture (jpg) function added.
- New customizable notes layout.
- Now you can add a drum note from Drums map list.
- Transposing on key signature.
- Jazz Swing as a special playback feature added.
- Now You can set the horizontal and vertical position of symbols relative to the notes.
- New export to MusicXML files, and import from MusicXML.
- New possibilities to include OLE objects like MS Word, Corel, Photoshop etc documents into MagicScore music composition files.
- New file format for new Music Engine, there is import from old file format.
- New jazz notation font and style.
- New Vista-style interface.
- New import from MIDI algorithm.
- New opportunities …
- Placing voice into 2 staves is added.
- German help.
- Spain interface.
- Polish interface.
- Autocalculation of measures duration by added to it notes when Time Signature of composition is not set.
- Formation of notes changed.
- The Liga addition changed, split to Slur и Tie .
- …. etc
With MagicScore Classic music composing software you can get high quality notes and make magnificent music compositions; that will give you the opportunity to have your work done in the best possible manner. Having tried the free trial version of this program, you will be able to see how well MagicScore suits your needs, and of what use it will be to you.
If your notation requires more advanced functionality, please check out the sophisticated features included in the Maestro music notation software
|12.72 MB|| 49.95 |