|Help →||English →||Voice properties|
- «Timbre» – if set up, all notes of the voice are played at this timbre, otherwise at timbre set up in the part.
- «Channel» – MIDI channel assigned to this voice and used during playback.
- «Volume» – Volume of the MIDI channel assigned to this voice.
- «Pan» – Pan of the MIDI channel assigned to this voice.
- «Mute» – Mutes this part during playback.
- «Visible» – Visible or hidden part in the staff.
- «Place in 2 staves» – if set up, the voice is placed in 2 adjacent staves and you can enter notes of this voice in upper and down staff, note and rest order considers it as one voice.