|Help →||English →||Introduction|
This software product is intended for the simultaneous automation of a record of musical scores for several musical instruments (for example: a whole orchestra) and for playing the created music.
- Automatically corrects input.
- Allows highly versatile editing (copies, inserts, deletes, and transposes both individual notes and selected blocks of notes).
- Provides note entry through a virtual piano.
- Includes a descriptive chord builder.
- Anchors comments, references and other design elements to all units of the score.
- Sets alignment, offset and break size of staves and measures.
- Regulates volume, balance and effects for each individual track and instrument.
- Reads and writes MIDI files and records in MIDI format.
- Plays back instruments separately or as the entire ensemble.
- Prints scores with print previews.
- Supports Drag & Drop.
- Allows Undo and Redo.
- Records scores through MIDI devices.
- Can print blank staves for notation.
- Prints notes of the MIDI format files.
- Exports scores as graphics (GIF, JPEG, BMP).
- Manages orientation of the text on the sheet (displays the text at any angle).
- Calculates the volume of the notes based on dynamics symbols on the music staff.
- Calculates the playing of the effects (Arpeggio, Gruppetto, Vorschlag, Trillare) based on symbols on the staff.
- Includes a playback editor for changing starting time and duration of notes.
- Saves chord templates inside the program or in an external file for reuse and sharing with others.
- Includes an upgradeable list of the music terms.
- Allows adding chords using a virtual guitar.
- The unregistered version limits the amount of data that may be input into scores