|MagicScore School is wonderful music notation and music writing software, offering the most advanced capabilities for music schools, students. teachers and music lovers.
Music writing software
The basic features of the MagicScore School version are as follows:
What’s new in MagicScore School 6.0?!
- Spanish interface.
- Polish interface.
- 1/128 duration.
- Auto-calculation of measures� duration to its notes, when the Time Signature of a composition is not set.
- Formation of notes was changed. Now MagicScore School 6 provides a new level of music score quality.
- The Liga addition was changed by splitting to Slur or Tie.
- Now you can change left and right margins for every page automatically. This option is very useful for music book and brochure creation.
- Time Signature placement in the middle and the end of a measure.
- Empty staves auto-hide option for the MIDI file import function.
- A tremolo width and rotation changing option.
- Notes beam movement.
- Systems interval changed.
- Triplet styles were added.
- Beam number of notes management.
- Tools panels� rotation to the vertical position.
- Split point on recording for two hands.
- Using the Key Signature of the composition in Grace notes.
- Offset properties for Key Signature, Clef, etc..
With MagicScore School you can create magnificent compositions; that will give you the opportunity to have your work done in the best possible manner. Having tried the free trial version of our program, you will be able to see how well MagicScore suits your needs, and of what use it will be to you.
If your notation requires more advanced functionality, please check out the sophisticated features included in the Maestro and Classic version.
MagicScore School 5.120 Awarded by Tucows